Gangtok Summer Special
Nestled between the mighty peaks of the Himalayas, the city of Gangtok rises as a center for Tibetology and Tibetan Buddhist culture. It is the capital of the state of Sikkim in India and a popular destination for globetrotters. With its stunning views of Mount Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world, this beautiful city gained prominence after the construction of Enchey Monastery. Today, Gangtok is home to many monasteries and educational institutions. The Namgyal Institute of Tibetology, Himalayan Zoological Park, Ganesh Tok, Enchey Gompa and White Memorial Hall, are few of the attractions in Gangtok. Another feature of the city, is that it acts as a gateway to other parts of the state. It is very easy to travel to the various places of interest in Sikkim from Gangtok like Tsomgo Lake, Yumthang Valley, Nathu La Pass, Pelling and more.
Valid From 10 Dec 2019 to 31 Aug 2020
Valid From 3 Nights / 4 Days
NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (120 kms / 5 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,500 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok
Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Start for a Full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours). Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (120 kms / 5 h
|Room Type||Total Price(INR)||Validity|
|Adult on Twin/Double Sharing basis||19100.00||13 Apr 2019 - 30 Sep 2019|
|City Name||Hotel Name|
|Gangtok||Golden Star Continental Hotel & Spa|
- One way train ticket HWH to NJP
- One way Air ticket IXB to CCU
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Return transfers.
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.