Halal Tourism 11 Days Balkan tour
Halal packages are specially tailored for groups that need Islamic noncewhile travel. Bosnia and Herzegovina is must see destination for Muslims. Ifoffers tourists stunning architecture in Sarajevo, picturesque sites in Mostar,breathtaking mosques in Bihac, ski destinations and waterfalls all of whichmake it a must see destination.
We are certain that Bosnia and Herzegovina has a lot to offer to Muslim travelsand among many as the most important meeting the Bosnian Muslims and the way asthey live Islam in these areas. We promise you unique experience of holiday andnon-formal learning by visiting Bosnia and it is affordable to all.
The 7 reasons why Bosnia and Herzegovina should be your next destination!
• It is halal destination
• It is green, so very green
• It is refreshing
• It is charming, alive and cheep
• It has delicious food
• It is knitted of interesting cities
• And tourism helps the country
If you are interested to travel in accordance with Muslim style of leaving inBosnia and Balkans, we suggest you to book one of our prearranged holidaypackages that will be prepared is scope of Islamic beliefs and dogmas or toContact us for handcrafted halal packages that will suit your preferences.
Valid From 20 May 2019 to 31 Jul 2019
Valid From 10 Nights / 11 Days
Halal Package Holiday
Greece,Croatia,Bosnia and Herzegovina,Macedonia,Montenegro,Slovenia
Athens, Zagreb, Ohrid, Sarajevo, Trebinje, Bihac, Ljubljana, Budva, Kalambaka,
Arrival and Accommodation
Athens city tour combined with relaxing time and shopping
Theopatra Cave,Kastraki Village and Meteora Hill
Arrival to Ohrid,Ohrid Old town tour
Tirana city tour,Arrival to Budva
Budva and Dubrovnik Tour,Trebinje
Mostar Old Town tour,Jablanica,Konjic tour,
Bihac City tourPlitvicka Lakes,Arrival to Ljubljan
Ljubljana City Tour,Bled Lake arrival to Zagreb
|Room Type||Total Price(INR)||Validity|
|Adult on Twin/Double Sharing basis||59699.00||20 May 2019 - 31 Jul 2019|
- 10 night accommodation in 4*hotels on top location,BB based
- Double or triple Occupancy Rooms
- English Escort Guide service for 8 hours
- Professional Guide service on selected locations-heritage sights
- Entrance Fees for Museum and Attractions
- Fuel,Road Taxes,Parking Fees,Driver Meals & Accommmodation
- VAT,Empty Run & City Permits Fees
- Buses in high quality condition(2 pcs luggage max per person)
- On each 20 adults bookings 1 person free of charge in double occupancy room
- Check in from 14:00 PM and Check Out until 12:00 AM
- Lunch, Dinner
- Extra Hours, Extra Kms, Last minute Detours or change of itinerary
- Hotel change
- Usage of Minibar
- Personal Expenditures
- Tips that are on voluntary basis
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.