Highlights of Russia
The Highlights Of Russia tour starts in St Petersburg and ends in Moscow. The Highlights Of Russia is an Explorer tour that takes 6 days taking you from St Petersburg to Moscow and through other destinations in Russia.
Experience the history and highlights of Russia in 6 great days!
Kick off your amazing Highlight of Russia tour in the rich culture of St Petersburg. Enjoy the dazzles and delights of this amazing city before traveling to the heart of Russia, Moscow. Get lost in the capital exploring the churches and monuments remembering the fallen heroes and museums with countless pieces of incredible art.
Valid From 23 Apr 2019 to 31 Oct 2019
Valid From 5 Nights / 6 Days
Moscow, St Petersburg,
Arrive St. Petersburg by Flight
Assistance upon arrival and transfer to the hotel. Standard check in time is 14:00
City Tour in St. Petersburg
Sightseeing in Nevsky prospect. Kazan Cathedral. Nickolai square and the compelling facade of St. Isaac cathedral. Panoramic visit of spilled blood cathedral and around Neva River and Strelka. Duration 4 Hours. Back to the hotel.
The whole day at leisure and explore the city.
Transfer to Train station
Check out from the hotel as you are transferred to St. Petersburg station for your train to Moscow travel by high-speed SAPSAN train from St. Petersburg to Moscow for 4 hours (second-class seats) On arrival to Moscow will be guided to the hotel and check in.
City Tour in Moscow
Panoramic visit of sparrow hills as the richest part of the city. State university of Moscow .7 Skyscrapers called 7 sisters. Victory Park. The oldest walking street called Arbat. The famous red square. Tomb of Lenin. Majestic trade center GUM Duration 5 hours. Back to the Hotel.
Transfer to the Airport
Check out from hotel and will be transferred to the airport to be back home.
|Room Type||Total Price(INR)||Validity|
|Adult on Twin/Double Sharing basis||23500.00||23 Apr 2019 - 31 Jul 2019|
|City Name||Hotel Name|
|Moscow||Izmailovo Delta Hotel|
|St Petersburg||AZIMUT Hotel|
|St Petersburg||Hotel Fontanka|
|St Petersburg||Hotel Fontanka|
|St Petersburg||Hotel Okhtinskaya|
|Moscow||Izmailovo Gamma Hotel|
|St Petersburg||Park Inn|
|St Petersburg||Pulkovskaya or Pribaltiskaya|
- All transfers in Moscow & St. Petersburg
- Guided city tour in St. Petersburg: Kazan cathedral (inside also), Nikolai square. FACADE of St. Isaac’s Cathedral .panoramic visit of spilled Blood cathedral .Strelka and Neva River
- Second class seats SAPSAN high speed Train Ticket
- Guided city tour in Moscow: Sparrow Hills. State University of Moscow.7 sisters towers. Victory Park.Arbat Street. Red square. Tomb of Lenin. Trade center GUM
- 5 Meals Breakfast at the hotel.
- English speaker tour guide for all the days of Tour
- Gst 5%
- All personal expenses,optional tours and extra meals
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.