Jordan and Holy Land tour
Jordan – Destination in Holy Land Tours
A tour of the holy land isn’t complete without visiting Jordan. See the Great Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and its capitol city, Amman. You’ll see Bethany, Jerash and Petra. Bethany is where Jesus was identified by John the Baptist, where Elijah and Elisha crossed the Jordan and the area where the children of Jerusalem, led by Joshua entered the Promised Land. Petra is a must see destination in terms of history, religious significance and spirituality. This Christianity centered, holy land tour is sure to refresh your body and soul and let you feel the historical significance of the location.
Jerusalem – the Holy land – Hub of Spirituality and Divinity
The Old City of Jerusalem is the prime attraction where you’ll see a number of ancient sites with religious significance and importance. There, are the pools of Belt Hasda – where Jesus held the crippled man and then Dolorosa – way of grief – traditionally accepted as the last route trodden by Jesus. Don’t miss the 14 Stations of the Cross to Golgotha – where Jesus was crucified marking important events along the route. Pilate’s Judgment Hall, the Chapel of the Flagellation where Roman soldiers flogged Jesus and placed a crown of thorns on his head, the Ecce Homo Arch and the convent of the Sisters of Zion, are some other destinations to see during your tour to Jerusalem – the holy land. Your trip to holy land would be incomplete without visiting these destinations.
Feel the Energy of Spirituality and Divinity with Wonderful Holy Land Tours
Visiting some of the most fascinating destinations in the world is a common reason why people sign up for our tours but find many more architectural wonders and much more natural beauty and vibrant night life thats unexpected. A wonderful tour to some of the world’s holy destinations where Jesus Christ was born or where the foundations of Christianity originated will surely fulfill your spiritual curiosities and desires. Planning and joining us on one of our holy land tours is certainly the way to purify you and will relax your spirit. If you’ve ever wanted to visit the birthplace of your faith and are planning on booking a trip to the holy land, then let us help you navigate the complexities and share in discovering the beauty of Jordon, Egypt and Jerusalem.
Valid From 10 Dec 2019 to 31 Aug 2020
Valid From 4 Nights / 5 Days
Meet & Assist at Queen Alia International Airport , After Visa Arrangements and Custom Declaration , transfer to visit Mutta and Tomb of Sayedna Jafar Al-tayar , Abudullah Bin Rawaha , Zaid Bin Haritha and Ashabul Kahf , Lunch enroute , back to Hotel in Amman for Dinner & Overnight .
After Breakfast ,transfer to visit Nabi Usha , Nabi Shuaib , Abu Obaida Amir Bin Al-Jarah , continue to Dead Sea for Lunch and Swimming , back to Hotel in Amman for Dinner & Overnight .
After Breakfast ,transfer to King Hussain Bridge for crossing to Jerusalem , in the way visit Jericho the Oldest City in the World , Lunch enroute , visit Aqsa Mosque and Dome of Rock , Dinner & Overnight – Jerusalem .
After Breakfast ,transfer to Hebron City to visit Khalil Al-Rahman Mosque , back to Bethlehem for Lunch , continue to Jerusalem for Panorama Tour and visit Mount of Olives , Rabia’a Al-adawiya Mosque and Salman Al-Farisi Mosque , Dinner & Overnight – Jerusalem .
After Breakfast , Transfer to Allenby Bridge , After Cross Bridge transfer direct to Airport for Departure .
|Room Type||Total Price(INR)||Validity|
|Adult on Twin/Double Sharing basis||47895.00||12 Apr 2019 - 31 Oct 2019|
|City Name||Hotel Name|
|Amman||Al-Fanar Palace Hotel|
|Amman||Balcony Hotel and Suites|
|Jerusalem||Grand Park Hotel|
- If Stay at Bethlehem Hotels instead of Jerusalem Hotels , Reduction US$ 17.00 Per Night .
- High Season Supplement in Jerusalem : US$ 13.00 Per Person Per Night .
- High Season Period – March , April , May , September , October , November .
- Child Rate : Pay 65%
- Infant Rate : Pay 10% .
- Extra Breakfast in Amman : US$ 6.00 Per Person
- Extra Lunch / Dinner in Amman : US$ 10.00 Per Person .
- Any Increase into Goverment Fees such as Visa Fees or Departure Taxes … Etc. will be added to above Rate .
- Price Not Valid for ( APRIL ) , Easter & passover
- Jordan Visa Fee
- Air Ticket
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.