Super Saver Dubai
Dubai enchants its visitors with its glitzy malls, traditional souks, and lively nightlife scene. Enjoy your five-day trip to Dubai which offers various entertainment facilities like amusement parks, camel riding, desert safari, Dhow Cruise and traditional dance performances. Relish a delicious Arabian meal while cruising around the Dubai Creek, on a Dhow Cruise or check out the splendid view of the city from the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa which will be soul stirring! The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo are the other major attractions of this city.
Glittering like a jewel of the desert, the glamorous city of Dubai is a land of dreams. Ultramodern skyscrapers rising against an azure sky forms the gleaming skyline of this cosmopolitan city. As night cloaks Dubai, the city comes alive with twinkling lights adorning these tall superstructures. A drive along Downtown Dubai at night leaves you mesmerized by a fantasy land of lights and colours that surrounds you. Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, will leave you open-mouthed in wonder.
Fall under the spell of the largest dancing fountain in the world, the Dubai Fountain. Swim with the sharks in the gigantic aquarium at Dubai Mall and lose yourself to a world of make-believe at Mall of the Emirates. A curious blend of traditions and modernization can be seen in every corner of Dubai. A perfect example of this is Al Fahidi Fort, the oldest building in Dubai which is surrounded by a fast-paced metropolis. The sprawling Miracle Garden and Dubai Creek Park is a testament to the determination of the people of Dubai, to beat the odds and grow vibrant blooms smack in the middle of the desert.
Valid From 23 Apr 2019 to 31 Aug 2019
Valid From 3 Nights / 4 Days
United Arab Emirates
Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel. This evening you may opt to proceed for Burj Khalifa (Optional). At over 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa holds the following records: Tallest building in the world. This evening you may (Optional Tour) proceed for cruise along the banks of historic Dubai Creek where the Marina Cruise combines the best of culinary delights and stunning views of old and new Dubai. On board you are welcomed with ‘Kahweh’ the Arabic coffee, followed by a sumptuous buffet dinner. Enjoy stunning views of the creek and a selection of the best of Arabic lounge music. Overnight in Dubai.
City tour of Dubai
Today, proceed for City tour of Dubai where you will see the Creek, the souks and traditional markets. You will also see the Dhow-building yards, Sheikh Saeed’s House, the Heritage and Diving village, the Wind Tower houses of the Bastikiya area, Dubai Museum and Jumeirah Mosque. Later, on you may proceed (Optional Tour) to the "the biggest picture frame on the planet" - The Dubai Frame. The Dubai Frame is created out of glass, steel, aluminum, and reinforced concrete. It is positioned in such a way that representative landmarks of modern Dubai can be seen on one side, while from the other side, visitors can also view older parts of the city. In the later afternoon, you may proceed (Optional Tour) for Desert Safari with a barbeque dinner. The safari takes you to a thrilling fun filled evening that you will never forget. Leaving back the hustle and bustle of Dubai, the desert safari guides will take you on a four wheeler vehicle for an exciting and thrilling journey rolling over the sand dunes. The experience of going up and down the desert will pump your adrenalin with excitement. Also enjoy a scintillating belly dance performance and a delicious barbeque dinner.Overnight in Dubai.
Post breakfast at the hotel, today you may head out to (Optional Tour) visit the Burj Khalifa Building. Get ready to enter the record books and experience a journey through Dubai's exotic Arabian heritage, the extraordinary story behind Burj Khalifa as the new icon for the Middle East, and view the spectacular panorama from the observatory At the Top, Burj Khalifa. Explore the unique, interactive Burj Khalifa multi-media exhibits. Be thrilled by a high speed journey in one of the world's fastest elevators. Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes. Step out onto the world's highest public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever growing skyline of Sheikh Zayed Road and surrounding panorama. Integrate reality and special effects with At the Top Green Screen Photography. Browse exclusive Souvenirs from the At the Top Retail Boutique. Later visit to one of the Dubai’s finest attractions - Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo (Optional Tour)
Today, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
|Room Type||Total Price(INR)||Validity|
|Adult on Twin/Double Sharing basis||30500.00||23 Apr 2019 - 31 Aug 2019|
|City Name||Hotel Name|
|Dubai||Denmo Hotel In duaaui|
|Dubai||Palm beach hotel|
|Dubai||Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai|
|Dubai||Imperial Suites Hotel|
|Dubai||Panorama Grand Hotel Bur Dubai|
- Return Airfare on economy class
- 03 Night’s accommodation in Dubai
- Daily breakfast except day 1
- Return airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- Dubai City Tour on Seat in coach basis
- Inclusive of 5% VAT
- All Tours and Transfers on SIC
- Domestic Ticket if any.
- Visas, Insurance & Ok to Board charges
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- Meals other than those specified (if any).
- Tips, Laundry, telephone, optional excursions and other items of a personal nature.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary ‘TOUR PRICE INCLUDES’ head.
- Applicable Taxes to be paid as per Government rules and regulations
Advance Booking Fee
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost
- 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather):We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately who will endeavour to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us, with your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.